Thursday 6 September 2012

colour pout | collection 2000

collection 2000 colour pout, £3.99, superdrug, colour 3 ' flirt '

I heard everyone rave about the 100 kisses lip tint by Revlon, but when I into superdrug it was around £6 or £7 pounds. So i kept on looking and found this, which looks like a very similar product, but was only £3.99, so i thought id try it out.
The colour selection that was in the shop wasn't the best, with only around 4 colours to choose but number 3 ' flirt ' was defiantly my .

I do like this product, it's super pigmented, has very good stain power and lasts pretty much all day.
However it is hard to apply and can look patchy. This doesn't only happen with this lip tint, I find that most of them with a felt tip like applicator tend to do the same thing. Which is a shame because I love the colour and it does last a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment