Tuesday 4 September 2012

splash of colour | Maybelline

I'm not very daring when it come to wearing colour in my clothes, so this summer I have been being more adventurous with my nail varnish. If your not very confident wearing colour, or even if you are, putting bright nail varnish on is an easy way to make most outfits have a more summer feel.
Maybelline have come out with a great range of colours in their forever strong pro range, this has got to be one of my favorites. I have had this for a few weeks and I love it. they have a very good formula and the colour is completely opaque after 2 coats.
It as lasted on mt nails with out chipping for around 4 or 5 days on its own but with a top coat it has lasted for around a week (these are my averages)
This is the colour I got after 2 coats.
I also used some old glitter eyeliner over the nail polish to add the gold shimmer/ glitter to it. This may sound a bit weird but it works really well. All you need is some old glitter eyeliner, or one you don't use, or one you do, and once you colour nail varnish has dried just add a coat. Then once that has dried seal with a top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment